Choose Your Plan and Start Your Job Search Today
All online sign ups are SAFE, SECURE and PRIVATE!
- Find a great job in Alaska
- Get Immediate Access to Hundreds of the Latest Job Posting
- Tips and Strategies on How to Maximize your Earnings
- Over 700 Fishing Boats and Fishing Companies Recruit their Staff through AlaskaJobFinder
- Earn Fantastic Money and Have an AMAZING experience!
- There are no additional fees. You only pay for the amount of time you use your Premium Membership to AlaskaJobFinder
- Choose from one of the four flexible membership plans below!
*If your membership is not cancelled within 5 days, your membership will automatically renew every 30 days at the regular rate of $12.95 until it is cancelled. To cancel, simply click the cancel link in the footer on any page of this website.
*Your membership will automatically renew every 30 days, at our regular rate of $12.95 until it is cancelled. To cancel, simply click the cancel link in the footer on any page of this website.
*After 90 days, your membership will automatically renew every 30 days, at our special discounted rate of $8.95 until it is cancelled. To cancel, simply click the cancel link in the footer on any page of this website.
*This is a one time charge and will not automatically renew.
- Featured Jobs - Job postings from employers that need employees right now! Many of these job postings are not advertised anywhere else.
- List your resume and personal profile in our proprietary JobSeekers Database that employers can search to fill open positions.
- Over 140 pages worth of up-to-date information on working in Alaska's fishing industry. (including detailed descriptions of the work; lots of insider tips on how to find the best jobs; worker interviews; maps; town profiles; etc.)
- Detailed profiles of over 8,000 commercial fishing boat employers (including crab boats, salmon boats, longlining boats, and herring boats, etc)
- Detailed profiles of over 2,500 sports fishing charter boat employers
- Detailed profiles of over 100 onshore and offshore seafood processing employers
- Not just fishing jobs! We have lots of job listings and detailed profiles of cruise lines, tour companies, adventure travel companies, fishing/wilderness lodges and other great employers in Alaska. Learn about the pending Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline project that could employ thousands of people over many years.
- Video clips showing you interviews and actual footage of working in the fishing industry.
- Free Maritime Legal Consultation
- Lots of photos, maps and graphs showing all aspects of Alaska's fishing industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel my account at any time?
YES! Cancelling is easy. You can do it online by simply clicking a button or you can call our awesome customer service department 24/7- (866) 721-6083. After cancelling, you can continue using your membership until it expires.
Do you keep my personal information private?
Are my transactions with you completely secure?
YES! The process of becoming a member is handled securely. Our membership registration system uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to encrypt your Web session. Because we use state-of-the-art transaction processes, your personal data will be safe both during and after registration.
What happens after I get a membership?
After registering you can search hundreds of new job postings, set up customized email job alerts, create a profile and upload your resume for employers, research top Alaska fishing companies and other great Alaska employers, and soak in lots of great information we provide to members.
Do you offer customer service?
YES! Our members can reach us via email or toll-free phone call. You'll find that the website is easy to use but whenever you have questions just contact us! We provide fast and helpful customer service.
Additional answers to the most common questions about working in Alaska and about our service can be found in our FAQ Section.
Visit the FAQ Section
Testimonials from Our Employers